5 Ways to Style Your LBD
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — The holiday season has many searching for last-minute gifts, baking cookies, and attending holiday parties. From work, to family, and friends getting together, you may find it hard choosing the right look for each party. Personal stylist, Jill Marinelli, shared ideas to create five different looks using the same little black dress.
1. Accessorize: Statement necklaces and bracelets can be worn to make for a more elegant look.
2. Shoes: Try leather, suede, or even heels with a fun and funky print
3. Belts: A skinny belt with sequins or glitter adds just enough to an LBD. A thicker black belt with a feather or flower can also accentuate the waist while blending into the dress.
4. Handbag: Add a pop of color with a printed clutch or brightly colored bag.
5. Take care of your legs: Not much sunbathing is done in the winter, so skin may be a bit pale. A self-tanner or tinted moisturizer can be applied easily. If you’re not willing to go bare, try textured tights.